Re: [torchwood] Re: Dr versus captain jack

    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 4, 2010
      ""American" county hymnals for drivers."???? what
      exactly is that? I'm American and I don't get the
      reference. And many ex-patriot/transplanted
      Americans do adapt their phrasing to what they hear around them.

      pfyre

      At 09:34 AM 8/2/2010, Caroline P, commented:

    • R Hall
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 27, 2010
        I know exactly how you feel, Catzy.  I had to wait for the DVD to see CoE at all
        because at that time, I didn't get BBCA.  I had read so much about that show
        that I waited quite a while after getting the DVD before I watched it.  There
        were times when I wondered whether I wanted to watch it at all.  I finally did,
        and, to date, I have not watched it again.  It was quite incredible, but the
        overwhelming 'darkness' was a bit much for me.

        Robbie