Re: [torchwood] New Characters

  • dennis tuchalski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2010
      Well said. I find it so interesting to read what everyone "thinks and knows" is going to happen. And by which character, etc before these things happen. So many strong ideas that are passed as fact. Then reality hits ;-) As said, I prefer to wait and watch. Then to be bedazzled by the story. RTD has a great proven track record so I doubt that he will let us down. And, until things are actually announced, no one can truely predict his pecularly warped mind!! Patience - 2011 will come along at the same speed ;-)
      dennis