Matt Smith's Dr. Who

  • gilbeymichael11
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 7, 2010
      Many would probably disagree with me but I think the latest series of Dr. Who has got to be the worst ever and I think that Matt Smith is the worst ever Dr. Who. Since RTD left the show the stories have gone from bad to worse. David Tennant was without a doubt one of the best Doctors and some of the stories, particularly with Martha Jones and Donna Noble, were excellent.
      I certainly look foward to a fourth season of Torchwood but Dr. Who needs a good shake-up or I may never watch it again.
    • Robert A. Rosenberg
      Message 52 of 52 , Jul 25, 2010
        At 12:35 PM -0700 on 7/24/10, Karen Harrington wrote about Re:
        [torchwood] Re: Matt Smith's Dr. Who:

        >Robert, I think him snapping his fingers to open the tardis was a
        >simble of him beginning to believe that she will indeed become very
        >important to him one day.

        I mentioned his snapping his fingers to open the Tardis not so much
        to talk about its significance as to establish the sequence of events
        (that is that after he downloads Song into the computer, he returns
        to the Tardis) and that we do not know what he did or where he went
        in the library between these two events.

        The is also the minor continuity error that Song comments about being
        in cuffs in the Doctor's Presence before being beamed back to the
        prison ship when so far as he is concerned the only time cuffs were
        involved was when she locked him up to prevent him from taking her
        place in the computer interface.