The Precursor to Torchwood

  • Patrick Power
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 2:08 AM
      I just got an email from Amazon because I had bought the Kolchak:The Night Stalker boxset and they thought I might be interested in this:

      (You might have to cut and paste the URL into a browser window for this to work.)

      Now, somehow, I have completely missed this show. I hadn't even heard of it, but definitely am thinking of purchasing it. It sounds an awful lot like Torchwood to me, but, the idea of a secret government organization investigating the supernatural is hardly something new anyway. Just thought it was interesting.

      Patrick Power
      http://BugEyedMonsterSociety.bravehost.com

      American Whovian: A Site for U.S. Doctor Who Fans
      http://americanwhovian.bravehost.com/