if you missed John on QVC...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2010
      if you missed him on QVC on Tuesday and have problems with QVC's view
      again videos [I've had a few people tell me it doesn't work for them]

      so...

      John's appearance on QVC Tuesday 22-June 2010 1pm London time

      part 1
      <http://dai.ly/9qZsOR>

      part 2
      <http://dai.ly/cGlKeI>

      part 3
      <http://dai.ly/cLTtJu>

    • Maxime
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
        Thanks for that... WHY is he hawking jewelry?
        Namaste,
        Maxime
        email: Maxime@...
        VM & SMS: 1-347-370-9388

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
          He's addicted to the channel seems to spend a fortune there. Mind you
          considering how hard it must be for him to shop I don't blame him.
          Oh and he might need the money LOL

          Orchid

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
            At 03:40 PM 6/25/2010, Maxime, annotated:

            >Thanks for that... WHY is he hawking jewelry?
            > Namaste,
            >Maxime
            >email: Maxime@...
            >VM & SMS: 1-347-370-9388

            he wasn't there to hawk anything specific except for his
            autobiographies and his album - the rest of the stuff are items he's
            interested in but has no direct monetary interest in

            John love QVC and he loves their products
          • debra fauvor
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
              Not jewelry, his album.