Re: [torchwood] Re: Variety is the spice of life for Barrowman

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
      John lived in Aurora and then Joliet, Illinois -
      but he was born in Mount Vernon, Glasgow, Scotland, UK

      At 06:57 AM 6/3/2010, Caroline P, annotated:

    • Carole
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
        John was born in Glasgow. He moved to Illinois with his family when he
        was about 8.

        Carole

> [...]

        > neeeeeds meeeeee!" he warbles, before crashing back on the sofa in
        > hysterics.
        >
        > "No. I would have put myself up for those roles.
        > The boys' roles ." he says breaking into a wicked giggle.
        >
        > Of course John. And with his manager hovering it is time to finish our
        > chat.
        >
        > Now, in case you have not guessed I am a bit of a
        > fan - a 'Johnette' as we're known.
        >
        > And I have one question on my list I have not
        > asked. But he has grabbed my crumpled piece of
        > paper. He reads: "What is it like being chased by
        > women when we sadly have no chance?"
        >
        > He squeals. Wrestles me on to the sofa. And makes
        > kissing noises from behind a cushion.
        >
        > One thing is for sure, with Barrowman back in the
        > city, Glasgow is in for a treat.
        >
        > * Aladdin is on at the Clyde Auditorium from
        > December 11. For tickets call 0844 395 4000 or

      • Deborah Douglas
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
          John was born in Glasgow. Check his bio on his website.

          Deborah

          On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Caroline P <carriepalmer.geo@...>wrote:

          > Except that John Barrowman was born about 45 minutes south of me in Joliet
          > IL this is an interesting article.

        • Judy R
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
            He may have lived 45 minutes from you but John was born in Glascow not Joliet.

            To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
            From: carriepalmer.geo@...
            Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:57:24 +0000