Re: Variety is the spice of life for Barrowman

  • Caroline P
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
      Except that John Barrowman was born about 45 minutes south of me in Joliet IL this is an interesting article.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
        John lived in Aurora and then Joliet, Illinois -
        but he was born in Mount Vernon, Glasgow, Scotland, UK

        At 06:57 AM 6/3/2010, Caroline P, annotated:

      • Carole
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
          John was born in Glasgow. He moved to Illinois with his family when he
          was about 8.

          Carole

> [...]

          > neeeeeds meeeeee!" he warbles, before crashing back on the sofa in
          > hysterics.
          >
          > "No. I would have put myself up for those roles.
          > The boys' roles ." he says breaking into a wicked giggle.
          >
          > Of course John. And with his manager hovering it is time to finish our
          > chat.
          >
          > Now, in case you have not guessed I am a bit of a
          > fan - a 'Johnette' as we're known.
          >
          > And I have one question on my list I have not
          > asked. But he has grabbed my crumpled piece of
          > paper. He reads: "What is it like being chased by
          > women when we sadly have no chance?"
          >
          > He squeals. Wrestles me on to the sofa. And makes
          > kissing noises from behind a cushion.
          >
          > One thing is for sure, with Barrowman back in the
          > city, Glasgow is in for a treat.
          >
          > * Aladdin is on at the Clyde Auditorium from
          > December 11. For tickets call 0844 395 4000 or

        • Deborah Douglas
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
            John was born in Glasgow. Check his bio on his website.

            Deborah

            On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Caroline P <carriepalmer.geo@...>wrote:

            > Except that John Barrowman was born about 45 minutes south of me in Joliet
            > IL this is an interesting article.

          • Judy R
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
              He may have lived 45 minutes from you but John was born in Glascow not Joliet.

              To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
              From: carriepalmer.geo@...
              Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:57:24 +0000