Re: HI

  • Walter Five
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2010
      That is what is claimed. Talking to TV Guide Magazine last year after Season 3, Russell T. Davies said "The recession has hit British television, but fingers crossed, it (the next season) will be a go. We expect things to start to move in January. We've got great ideas for the show. I think there's a further lease on life for many years to come, but certainly for a [fourth season]." He also has said that he has the next series planned out, stating, "I know exactly how to pick it up. I've got a shape in mind, and I've got stories. I know where you'd find Gwen and Rhys, and their baby, and Jack, and I know how you'd go forward with a new form of Torchwood." While a guest on Steve Wright in the Afternoon on BBC Radio 2, John Barrowman stated Series 4 was on for 13 episodes.