Re: A season 2 "radio show" style extra? (now with a link!)

  • the_divine_trickster_47
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2010
      Hi all!

      Thank you for the information! To sum up, the thing I was looking for is "Dark Talk" with Abigial Crowe and it was the mission on the Torchwood website during S2.

      Dark Talk has its own website with the weekly video clips from the S2 mission and it doesn't appear to be restricted to the UK (hurrah!). I'm in Canada and I was able to watch all of the videos on it. The first week's video is found at: http://www.darktalk.co.uk/week1/

      There are 11 videos, all of which can be found by changing the number of the week in the above URL. The last one is the one that features Eve/Gwen and Gareth/Ianto. It can be found here: http://www.darktalk.co.uk/week11/

      Thanks to everyone who helped me remember this!