Re: [torchwood] Eve Myles - Facebook

  • Amazon X
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 12, 2010
      That's just so not cool. It's one thing to fake an account from a "character" on the show. I'm friends with some of my fave characters from the X-Files on facebook. But to speak on behalf of the actor, whom we do not know, that's just wrong. Hopefully, karma will get the guilty parties.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 12, 2010
        I have also posted a (shortened - they limit the amount of characters you can use) version of this below on my facebook page - I met Eve at the Hub and she is the nicest woman and so genuine.  She does not deserve this.

        Wiebke

        ---____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 12, 2010
          We all need to pass this message along to the Facebook admin... I found 3 Eve Myles pages, I think one is a character page, but the one that claims to be official (with several thousand fans) seems to be the source of the problem.

          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Amazon X <yankeestarbuck@...> wrote:

          > That's just so not cool. It's one thing to fake an account from a "character" on the show. I'm friends with some of my fave characters from the X-Files on facebook. But to speak on behalf of the actor, whom we do not know, that's just wrong. Hopefully, karma will get the guilty parties.

        • Carole
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 12, 2010
            Thanks everyone for helping.

            Of course, it's fine if people want to set up fan pages for the cast
            provided they make it absolutely clear that it has nothing to do with
            the actors themselves, but the ones who pretend actually to be the
            actors are totally out of order.

            Please pass the word to any other forums and groups you are members of.

            Sorry I missed you at the Hub, Wiebke. It was terrific, wasn't it?!