He's here!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2010
      He's here!
      []

      Queerview Television Guide [The Weekend of March 19, 2010]
      by
      Lyle Masaki
      [excerpt]

      []

      This weekend we greet John Barrowman to Wisteria Lane as he makes his
      Desperate Housewives debut and say anon to Shameless as the dramedy
      wraps up its fifth season in an alternate universe.

      That's just a small part of a weekend full of gay TV picks including
      a search for the avatars of Zoe and Tarmara on Caprica and a lost
      team on The Amazing Race.

      Sunday
      []

      Desperate Housewives [ABC] 9:00 PM EDT
      He's here! John Barrowman arrives, which means that Angie's story
      [probably the best part of the season] is heating up. Meanwhile, Bree
      gets closer to her long-lost stepson, which will probably prompt
      Andrew to object.

      source:
      http://www.afterelton.com/blog/lylemasaki/queerview-gay-television-mar-19-2010