Re: [torchwood] Cash Cow

  • Paul Mannering
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2010
      They would be crazy not to make a new series of Torchwood.

      We finally got the Children Of Earth down here in New Zealand and they
      insisted on running it at 10.30 at night (crazy late) which is the same time
      slot as the regular series was run.

      BrokenSea's new season of Doctor Who starts on the 18th March.
      www.brokensea.com :-)

      --
      paul@...
      www.brokensea.com www.grindhouseaudio.com