'My hair is completely white', reveals John Barrowman as he admits dyeing it black

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      'My hair is completely white', reveals John Barrowman as he admits
      dyeing it black

      By Daily Mail Reporter
      Last updated at 11:12 PM on 10th March 2010

      []

      John Barrowman maintains his youthful appearance by using Botox and hair dye

      He's already admitted using Botox to maintain his dashing looks.

      And now Torchwood star John Barrowman has revealed he employs another
      tactic to help hold back the years.

      The 42-year-old says he regularly uses hair dye to cover up his 'white' locks.

      He claims he tried to revert back to his natural hair colour but said
      his partner, architect Scott Gill, persuaded him to continue dyeing it black.

      'My hair's only still the same colour because of the bottle,' he said
      told Attitude magazine.

      'I'm completely white. Scott and I tested it out a couple of years
      back. I shaved my head and let it grow and no one saw it.

      'I let it come out grey to see if it was time to let my hair go back
      to its natural colour. He looked at me and said: "I'm not so ready
      for that yet". And he's older than me. he's 47 this year but looks
      like he's 20.'

      The actor and singer, who has just released a new album, admitted in
      2008 that he used Botox to maintain his wrinkle-free complexion.

      He said he had the toxin injected around his eyes to banish the creases.

      He said: 'I don't swear by it, but I think it's quite good. The key
      is to not do the forehead. Men need forehead lines and doing the
      forehead makes you look like Nicole Kidman!

      'If you're going to do anything, just do it round the eyes, that's
      all men need.'

      Barrowman also said that he and Scott had talked about adopting a child.

      'I'm always bringing it up,' he said. 'I don't know if he is ready or
      if he would do it. I don't know how I'm going to get around it, but
      I'm going to have to do it at some point.

      'I think it's important for gay men to adopt or to have their own
      kids, because then we can instill our own values in those children.

      'Gay couples have a lot to offer. I don't care what anybody else
      says, any home that shows love and tenderness and care to a child is
      a home that deserves to have children in it.'

      []

      Barrowman and his partner Scott Gill married in a civil ceremony in 2006

      source:
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1257018/My-hair-completely-white-reveals-John-Barrowman-admits-dyeing-black.html