Re: [torchwood] what the????

  • kaki4@nc.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 7:08 PM
      Good grief, pfyre. I have a lot of respect for you and have enjoyed your posts over the years, but this is a bit over the top.

      Yes, I asked about the So close tie in. I was curious if JB had said anything to Db about using the same song. I thought given they toured together, JB might have been inspired or that they might have compared notes about how they decided to perform the song - the versions are very different.

      And DB gave a sweet and honest answer. That he was surprised, not hurt or bothered. And that of course anyone can do the music (assumedly with permission of the copyright owner).

      It was an honest question and a nice answer. Really.

      I am quite tickled he answered my question. And tickled that falliing for Torchwood, then JB led me to listening to DB.

      Kaki

      ps. the exchange is much easier to read on Twitter.