John Barrowman - Track By Track : Video Exclusive

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      []

      John Barrowman - Track By Track : Video Exclusive

      Today 15:21

      John Barrowman, Britain's most successful - and
      comfortably Britain's best - all-round
      entertainer releases his third solo album, the
      self-titled John Barrowman on March 1st on
      Arista, and we have an exclusive video of him
      talking us through the album track by track, just for you.

      Easily one of the most familiar faces on British
      television and the West End stage, John Barrowman
      is best known for playing Captain Jack Harkness
      in the BBC series' Torchwood and Doctor Who, but
      he has also been a judge on the award-winning
      BBC1 entertainment shows How Do You Solve A
      Problem Like Maria?, Any Dream Will Do and I'd Do Anything.

      With the new release being quite possibly his
      most personal album to date, it is a masterful,
      evocative and uplifting journey into perhaps the
      man's first love, musical theatre, comprising his
      favourite moments from Cats, Mamma Mia, Jersey
      Boys and Mack and Mabel to name a few.

      The album is filled with instantly familiar
      classics - Memory, The Winner Takes It All, My
      Eyes Adored You - to the less immediately
      familiar, such as So Close, a spine-tingling duet
      with Jodie Prenger lifted from the recent Disney
      movie Enchanted and chosen for his niece Clare.
      Also included is a beautiful version of You'll
      Never Walk Alone from Carousel, a song which his
      mother sang to him as a child. Every track holds
      an emotional relevance for John.

      So, have a watch of this exclusive video and let
      us know what you think, we think he's the nicest
      man on the entire planetÂ… please can we be BFF's?

      FemaleFirst - Ruth Harrison

      CLIP 1
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBcKr7ZwBNI>

      CLIP 2