Re: Capt. Jack, Hero or Lovable Rogue

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19, 2006
      Thanks for those musings. RTD's (apparent) premise that there are no
      other surviving Time Lords is obviously absurd. The idea that all the
      Daleks "out there" might turn up for the Time War is one thing. But
      all the Time Lords, including all the renegades? C'mon!!!

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "starhawk2197" <starhawk2197@...>