Re: TORCHWOOD - LOS ANGELES (Humor?)

  • Eric L. hoffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      Dean,

      You are a sick sick man! You're starting to scare me...*LOL*

      Eric
      P.S. I hope to god nobody at Fox sees this...they just might be dumb
      enough to follow your line of reasoning within the limits of their
      budget...which would probably be small. The Adam Sandler idea is
      frightening enough, even for a joke...what would be more frightening is
      if they cast Will Ferrel as Captain Jack....

      I don't think I should have said that...easy stomch