Re: [torchwood] DW: Season 5 ~ First Trailer

  • Brian Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
      Looking at second 8 of this trailer, I'd swear that was Alex Kingston, who played Dr. River Song.

      And according to http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/River_Song, there is another shot of her in the trailer, showing her with a gun.

      Cheers,
      Brian

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2010

        Just
        in
        case
        because
        of
        hints
        for
        new
        season

        You're right - that is Alex Kingston. She has signed on for at least 1 episode of the new series with the Eleventh Doctor.

        What I'm more excited about is the Weeping Angels from the episode "Blink". They're coming back! I think I'm going to enjoy Stephen Moffat taking a bigger part in the series. He wrote most of my favorite episodes from Series 1-4.

        - Kristine M.