RE: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood

  • Judy R
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
      I 'think' they did but since I now have no way to download any of the vid's or radio shows I hear these things on I can't remember where I heard it (I do know it was on video and not radio). I do know that the interviewer asked JB and he said that now that it's common knowledge he can o ahead and confirm (or words to that effect). He also said that yes he was going to be in the Doctor Who finale.

      Judy

      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      From: jacksback44@...
      Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:17:19 -0800
      Subject: Re: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood

      You wrote that JB has confirmed that Jack will be back for TW4. Has the
      director/producer/etc., confirmed the same thing?

      Robbie