RE: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood

  • Judy R
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 12, 2009
      It was TW4 that went missing. Also, Jack will be back for series 4. JB has already confirmed this.

      Judy

      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      From: catz@...
      Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 06:14:20 -0700
      Subject: RE: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood

      I was thinking... was it Torchwood 2 or 4 that got lost (whereabouts
      unknown)? Memory a bit shaky on that one, but Jack explained it early on.
      Suppose Jack & Co. could do something with that, like finding it.

      Catzy

      Also, someone has to deal with the rift, so there will have to be a
      >Torchwood 3 or equivalent. Might be without jack, but someone has to
      >catch
      >the weevils and such. They could, of course, find a slightly (tongue
      >in
      >cheek here) less obvious hiding place.

    • sem
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 12, 2009
        Yeah, I knew that which is why I proposed a possible scenario.

      • Robyn Hall
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 12, 2009
          TW4 went missing?? Could you clarify that, please? We haven't had TW4 yet,
          so how could it be missing, unless you're referring to a TW4 that's not a
          season of the show. Sorry ~~ I'm easy to confuse.

          Robbie
          Also a "bbmcowgirl"

          On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Judy R <bbmcowgirl@...> wrote:

          > It was TW4 that went missing. Also, Jack will be back for series 4. JB
          > has already confirmed this.
          >
          > Judy
          >

          > To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
          > From: catz@...
          > Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 06:14:20 -0700
          > Subject: RE: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood
          >

          > I was thinking... was it Torchwood 2 or 4 that got lost (whereabouts
          > unknown)? Memory a bit shaky on that one, but Jack explained it early on.
          > Suppose Jack & Co. could do something with that, like finding it.
          >
          > Catzy
          >
          > Also, someone has to deal with the rift, so there will have to be a
          > >Torchwood 3 or equivalent. Might be without jack, but someone has to
          > >catch
          > >the weevils and such. They could, of course, find a slightly (tongue
          > >in
          > >cheek here) less obvious hiding place.

        • Wiebke White
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
            In Season 1, Ep 1, Jack explains to Gwen in the pub that Torchwood 1 was London (Canary Wharf), Torchwood 2 was a funny man in Scotland, Cardiff is Torchwood 3 and Torchwood 4 has gone missing, 'but we'll find it one day.' - not to be confused with seasons 1 to 4 :D

            Hope this helps

            Wiebke

            ________________________________

            On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Judy R <bbmcowgirl@live. com> wrote:

            > It was TW4 that went missing. Also, Jack will be back for series 4. JB
            > has already confirmed this.
            >
            > Judy
            >

            > To: torchwood@yahoogrou ps.com
            > From: catz@...
            > Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 06:14:20 -0700
            > Subject: RE: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood
            >

            > I was thinking... was it Torchwood 2 or 4 that got lost (whereabouts
            > unknown)? Memory a bit shaky on that one, but Jack explained it early on.
            > Suppose Jack & Co. could do something with that, like finding it.
            >
            > Catzy
            >
            > Also, someone has to deal with the rift, so there will have to be a
            > >Torchwood 3 or equivalent. Might be without jack, but someone has to
            > >catch
            > >the weevils and such. They could, of course, find a slightly (tongue
            > >in
            > >cheek here) less obvious hiding place.

          • Karel
            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
              Torchwood Team 4 is missing. As in London was Torchwood 1, Archie in
              Scotland (?) was Torchwood 2, Cardiff is TW 3, and then there's a fourth
              *somewhere*. In the audio show, we find out there was a Torchwood India, so
              there could be other Torchwood around the world.

              Karel

              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
                I'm easily confused as well, don't worry about it.

                I was refering to the building. Remember in "Everything Changes" when Jack was explaining TW to Gwen. He said TW1 was destroyed London, TW2 was Galsgow, TW3 was Cardiff and TW4 went missing.

                Judy

                To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
                From: jacksback44@...
                Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:30:08 -0800

                TW4 went missing?? Could you clarify that, please? We haven't had TW4 yet,
                so how could it be missing, unless you're referring to a TW4 that's not a
                season of the show. Sorry ~~ I'm easy to confuse.

                Robbie
                Also a "bbmcowgirl"

                On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Judy R <bbmcowgirl@...> wrote:

                > It was TW4 that went missing. Also, Jack will be back for series 4. JB
                > has already confirmed this.
                >
                > Judy

              • Mark Hadlund
                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
                  Perhaps Torchwood 4 went they way of Babylon 4.

                  Mark

                  To: torchwood@yahoogrou ps.com

                  From: jacksback44@ gmail.com

                  Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:30:08 -0800

                  TW4 went missing?? Could you clarify that, please? We haven't had TW4 yet,

                  so how could it be missing, unless you're referring to a TW4 that's not a

                  season of the show. Sorry ~~ I'm easy to confuse.

                  Robbie

                  Also a "bbmcowgirl"

                  On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Judy R <bbmcowgirl@live. com> wrote:

                  > It was TW4 that went missing. Also, Jack will be back for series 4. JB

                  > has already confirmed this.

                  > Judy

                  http://clk.atdmt com/GBL/go/ 177141665/ direct/01/

                • Gillian Nuttall
                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
                    Thanks for the reminder. I always wondered if that comment was some sort of nod to Babylon 5 (Babylon 4 having gone missing)!

                    Gill

                    +In Season 1, Ep 1, Jack explains to Gwen in the pub that Torchwood 1 was
                    +London (Canary Wharf), Torchwood 2 was a funny man in Scotland, Cardiff is
                    +Torchwood 3 and Torchwood 4 has gone missing, 'but we'll find it one day.' -
                    +not to be confused with seasons 1 to 4 :D
                    +
                    +Hope this helps
                    +
                    +Wiebke
                    +
                    +
                    +
                    +
                    +________________________________
                    +TW4 went missing?? Could you clarify that, please? We haven't had TW4 yet,
                    +so how could it be missing, unless you're referring to a TW4 that's not a
                    +season of the show. Sorry ~~ I'm easy to confuse.
                    +
                    +Robbie
                    +Also a "bbmcowgirl"
                    +
                    +On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Judy R <bbmcowgirl@live. com> wrote:
                    +
                    +>
                    +> It was TW4 that went missing. Also, Jack will be back for series 4. JB
                    +> has already confirmed this.
                    +>
                    +> Judy
                    +>
                    +
                    +>
                    +> To: torchwood@yahoogrou ps.com
                    +> From: catz@...
                    +> Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 06:14:20 -0700
                    +>
                    +
[...]
                    +[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    +
                    +
                    +
                    +
                    +
                    +
                    +
                    Message 9 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
                      That would be interesting. Maybe the Daleks got them all.

                      Judy

                      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
                      From: iahadlund@...
                      Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:42:43 -0800

                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
                        Torchwood 4 as in the 4th Torchwood location, Not Season 4 of Torchwood.
                        Maybe you missed that episode that mentioned the different fates of the
                        different locations of Torchwood.

                        Russell Fletcher (PastorDIC)
                        Battle Ground, WA

                        Message 11 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
                          You wrote that JB has confirmed that Jack will be back for TW4. Has the
                          director/producer/etc., confirmed the same thing?

                          Robbie

                          On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 9:32 AM, sem <catz@...> wrote:

                          > Yeah, I knew that which is why I proposed a possible scenario.

                        • Judy R
                          Message 12 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
                            I 'think' they did but since I now have no way to download any of the vid's or radio shows I hear these things on I can't remember where I heard it (I do know it was on video and not radio). I do know that the interviewer asked JB and he said that now that it's common knowledge he can o ahead and confirm (or words to that effect). He also said that yes he was going to be in the Doctor Who finale.

                            Judy

                            To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
                            From: jacksback44@...
                            Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:17:19 -0800

                            You wrote that JB has confirmed that Jack will be back for TW4. Has the
                            director/producer/etc., confirmed the same thing?

                            Robbie

                          • Daren :)
                            Message 13 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
                              If RTD has anything to do with the writing of the first few episodes of Torchwood season 4 we will never guess what will happen next and be suprised to see how it turns out and I have no doubt he'll have some very clever twists to ad to the new series

                              Daren

                              To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
                              From: iahadlund@...
                              Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:42:43 -0800