John's DVD

  • Jat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2009
      Hi Everybody

      Hope you are doing all right. I sat and watched JB new DVD an Evening with John Barrowman last night it is fantastic, fantastic, fantastic and Daniel Boys is really good to. I must go and see John next time he is on tour. The extras are really good too you get a tour of his house and behind the scenes of the concert, the best bit are when is trousers ripped and he had to go and change.

      Best wishes and take care.

      Keep in touch

      Julia Tittley