Thank you

  • Jat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Hi there,

      I hope you are doing all right, it has been one of the hardest weeks of my life since Stephen Gately died still really upset, but it was a fantastic, fantastic, fantastic to find that my La Cage flyer had come through the post and signed too which was a brilliant surprise and put a smile on my face again, I just wanted to a big thank to Rachel one of my email pals and John of course for signing it, it has really helped.

      Take care and keep in touch everybody.

      Julia Tittley