I am very happy

  • Jat
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi Everybody

      How are you all? Just wanted to say that I have a happy day shopping I have managed to get John Barrowman's new book,can't wait to read it, also brought the Torchwood and Doctor Who calendars with my birthday money.

      Best wishes to you all.

      Julia Tittley
    • Marianne Cheronis
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        Oh well my goodness!  I'm happy for you    Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to and...you'll be able to enjoy your calendars throughout the year ahead !!!

        Happy Birthday !!