Re: [torchwood] Hello Everybody

  • maxngerry@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2009
      You just joined the Dr Who list this week right? Welcome here as well, only this is the torchwood group as opposed to Army of Harkness... many of the same people in all the groups though. AoH is a bit more rowdy and off topic just to note the differences...----- Original Message -----From: juliatittley Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:12 amSubject: [torchwood] Hello EverybodyTo: torchwood@yahoogroups.com> Hi there> > My name Julia Tittley and I have just joined Army of Harkness > today I am a massive fan of all the cast of Torchwood and Doctor > Who. I love John Barrowman, Capt Jack and The Doctor played by > David Tennant. I am a member of a few of John's Yahoo Groups but > this is my first Torchwood one.> > A bit about me I am 36 from the West Midlans in England I love > emailing got loads of email pals around the world and love > writing letters so got pen pals around the world to.> > I am a bit nervous never know what to write the first time so > please get in touch with me I would love to hear from you all. > > Best wishes and take care.> > Julia Tittley> > > Namaste, Max (Maxime@...) http://www.ShoppingTheRift.comGoogle Voice # 1-347-370-9388