456s' 10%

  • heathcliffssoulmate
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009
      I think that the reason that the 456 wanted only the 10% . Would be to stop folks from being forced in to sterilization to save the children. Or forbid the situation like in "Children of Men" natural fear. My goodness now I know what it feels like to be in China and have your births limited.You have a 50% chance of losing your child to the gummnit to adopt out for fear of overpopulation.
      Kathryn