Re: [torchwood] Re: The Face of Boe Mystery

  • Wiebke White
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi,

      Jack's first line in Torchwood Episode one:

      "Oestrogen, I can smell it,  flush it down the drain, it's in the rain, it falls down on me.  At least I won't get pregnant, never doing that again.

      So yeah, I think he's capable of getting pregnant.

      Hope that helps.

      Wiebke

      ________________________________
      From: Wiebke White <hab318princess@ yahoo.com>
      To: torchwood@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 1:09 PM

      Hi,

      first time poster (I think) joining the discussion.

      Jack can still be Boe as it's established in the year 200000 (on the news station) that Boe is pregnant with Boemina - that makes it a Boekind - and we know Jack can get pregnant.

      Yep, I love the idea of Jack being Boe, only because it gives him a finite end after all.

      Regards

      Wiebke