SGA/SGC-1 crossover Torchwood

  • sweetkitty
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
      Hi, I'm looking for stories with SGC/SGCA crossover with Torchwood/Dr. Who.

      Something like Stargate gets involving with Dr. Who at the end of season three or the begining of season 3 of Torchwood.

      It can be anything actually, but hopefully a series.
    • doxisrcool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2009
        Onlist, please. I'd like to read a series like this too.

        Anna

      • pattikoala
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2009
          I second that!!!!!!!!!!!

          how about an XFILES/TW crossover'

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2010
            Hi, I'm looking for stories with SGC/SGCA crossover with Torchwood/Dr. Who.

            Something like Stargate gets involving with Torchwood.

            It can be anything actually, but hopefully a series.