Jack's Future

  • Robyn Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
      Does anyone besides me think that while Jack is traveling in the upper
      nether regions, he might try to see out the Doctor? Maybe the Doctor could
      help him to realize that his place is on Earth, carrying on with Torchwood.

      Robbie

    • maxngerry@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
        spoiler below!!

        > Does anyone besides me think that while Jack is traveling in the upper
        > nether regions, he might try to see out the Doctor? Maybe the
        > Doctor could
        > help him to realize that his place is on Earth, carrying on with
        > Torchwood.
        > Robbie

        I think it is confirmed that he is in the last 3 Tennant eps which happens after CoE, so yes.
        Namaste,
        Max (Maxime@...)
        http://www.ShoppingTheRift.com
        Call me on my new Google Voice #
        347-370-9388

      • Pamela Silva
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
          Well, actually, it had occurred to me that with a new dr, they will at least need to wrangle a way for them to meet, and , yes, that seemed like a good theme.  Well, only time will tell....right?

          Pamela Silva

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
            Maybe, although RTD has been asked whether the events of COE will be
            discussed in the last episodes of Tennant's Who and he said no, and "that
            storyline is closed". Since he's writing the scripts for the last eps, he
            would know. On the other hand, given his track record of telling the fans
            what is *really* going to happen...

            Diana W.

          • maxngerry@optonline.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
              JB is IN the last 2 DT eps. Even if they do not specifically talk about the events in CoE, i have no doubt that something that occurs in those last eps will make Jack realize he cannot run from his issues...