The Plan?

  • Brian Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009

      OK, so what was Jack's plan when he finally faced the 456? He and Ianto rush in and say "Just 'cuz"? The 456 has shown the ability to take control of children all over the world, and just telling them to go away is to do what? That's something I'd more expect out of the TelleTubbies and not Torchwood.

      Or maybe this was Telle-Torchwood and it's in that alternate univere?

      Ianto Lives!

      Brian

    • Robyn Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        I finally watched CoE last night, after having possession of the DVD for
        almost a month!! If/when I'll watch it again, I don't have any idea.

        I think Jack felt strong and confident when he first confronted the 456.
        When he realized that they could overpower the world if they wished to, he
        backed off and hoped to prevent that. I think he was smart to do that.
        Sometimes our good captain does indeed use good sense!

        I doubt Jack had developed any specific plan to deal with the 456. How
        could a plan be formed to deal with something like that??

        I liked the show but not, of course, the losses of Ianto or of Steven. That
        sucked to the max!! I'm not waiting a long time to watch it again because I
        didn't like it but because it left me in a 'heap.' [?]

        Ianto will always live, even if it has to be in spirit.

        Robbie