Glasgow concert

  • chrisgaren555
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Hi Dean,
      John's Glasgow concert is available for pre-order(released about november) from Amazon.uk. I think it is entitled "an evening with John barrowman"i was lucky enough to go to the Birmingham concert and it was absolutely brilliant so I have it on pre-order already.The only problem with it being the Glasgow concert is he may be talking with his Scottish dialect and we may all need a translater.
      I have to admit with all the emotional backlash to COE, I have rather turned off for a while so I will go back and read your review and post later. I did enjoy it and yes i did lament at the loss of Ianto but I did feel some of the fan reaction was way over the top and I'd got to the "Oh for goodness sake move on point" (Duck as the missiles fly lol)
      Best wishes
      Chris