Regarding Martha Jones

  • Daisy-Rose Skye
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Regarding Martha Jones.  The actress I have been told has moved on to another series, so she wasn't available for CoE and will not be for Torchwood 4. The series is Law & Order: UK.
       Daisy-Rose Skye.

      Operation 'This Will Most Likely End Badly' is a go.

      At my age I have seen everything, done everything and heard everything.
      I just wish I could remember everything.