re: Children of Earth

  • gilbey_michael
    Message 1 of 86 , Jul 7 11:40 AM
      No spoilers from me from me I assure you. This is great, we actually have something to watch all week, a rare thing these days. This is only specuation but I expect Captain Jack to turn up again towards the end and my feeling is that someone will have to be sacrificed to defeat this threat but this is only what I think so don't count this as a spoiler. I will be glued to the TV throughout.
    • Kaki4
      Message 86 of 86 , Jun 21, 2010