Re: [torchwood] Asylum download

  • Joni
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 2, 2009
      What's the link you were using to access it? Did you use the right
      click and save the link/file directions?

      Joni

    • loribw411@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 2, 2009
        ***Did you try right click and save as???? I've not had any problems as at and I'm in
        the USA.
        Lori

        I've tried downloading from the website but get the message that the podcast is not available outside the UK ?

      • Melissa Ivey
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 2, 2009
          I am currently downloading the Golden Age from the link below. (I live in the US.) I had difficulty earlier, but I'm not sure why. I was also able to download Asylum yesterday.

          Melissa

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 3, 2009
            At 19:54 -0400 on 07/02/2009, Melissa Ivey wrote about Re:
            [torchwood] Golden Age download:

            >I am currently downloading the Golden Age from the link below. (I
            >live in the US.) I had difficulty earlier, but I'm not sure why. I
            >was also able to download Asylum yesterday.

            The BBC has apparently locked down the Download Link for non-UK
            locations on today's episode. The Play Option still works as does the
            download links for Wednesday's and Thursday's Episodes. If you try to
            download today's show they feed you a "You are not authorized to
            download this show" audio clip.
          • Joni
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 3, 2009
              Indeed they have, glad I downloaded it right after it aired this
              morning. I can get Golden Age but not the others now.

              Joni

              2009/7/3 Robert A. Rosenberg <rarpsl@...>:

              > At 19:54 -0400 on 07/02/2009, Melissa Ivey wrote about Re:
              > [torchwood] Golden Age download:
              >
              >>I am currently downloading the Golden Age from the link below. (I
              >>live in the US.) I had difficulty earlier, but I'm not sure why. I
              >>was also able to download Asylum yesterday.
              >
              > The BBC has apparently locked down the Download Link for non-UK
              > locations on today's episode. The Play Option still works as does the
              > download links for Wednesday's and Thursday's Episodes. If you try to
              > download today's show they feed you a "You are not authorized to
              > download this show" audio clip.
            • sem
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 6, 2009
                I could only get #2. #1 and #3 are "not allowed". I assume all 3 are part of the same story? I feel like I've walked into the middle of something.

                catzy

              • Joni
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 6, 2009
                  The files were available early on but then got locked down. I've seen
                  copies of them pop up on the internet that are honestly better than
                  the BBC ones anyway - these are in stereo and the BBC downloads are in
                  mono.

                  Joni, very excited about tonight!