Radio Plays Downloads

  • bonnie_harris@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      I am in the US, not more than 5 - 10 miles from Dean (Orange County CA) and have had no problem downloading either of the two radio plays that have been broadcast so far.

      They have been very entertaining. Lots more Jack and Ianto in the second one. The first one is Gwen-centric, although PC Andy is in it a lot. Hopefully that info does not count as spoilers for those who have not yet listened.

      If you are worried about the size of the files from Radio 4, they are pretty small, about 20MB mp3s.

      I have seen the shows available on a couple of filesharing sites as well, but as someone has already noted, why waste your time and bandwidth. Another thing, the size of the files are different. Someone probably recorded the shows off the air and made mp3s. I don't know if the sound quality is superior to the BBC downloads.

      As for the CDs, I have preordered them from amazon uk as I want the sound upgrade and the nice packaging.