Re: [torchwood] Radio Plays and File Sharing

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2009
      In the past - the radio shows, etc. have been available outside the
      UK and in this instance these radio dramas are as well. I live in the
      U.S. and went directly there and downloaded them to my computer. I
      can see where after a week - when they are no longer available at the
      BBC site - that then people would be sharing the files through other
      means but until then it simply makes sense to get them from the
      source (it also gives the BBC an indicator of the interest in the TW
      dramas as well).

      At 10:15 AM 7/2/2009, Dean L. Kaufman, annotated: