[torchwood] Re: TW Radio Play today!!!

  • Robert A. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1, 2009
      At 12:36 +0000 on 07/01/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
      TW Radio Play today!!!:

      >IIRC, the BBC put Lost Souls up to download legally from them, it's
      >just not standard practice with iPlayer.

      Is it still accessible? If so, what is the URL or method of finding
      the download?

      Thank you.
    • Robert A. Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009
        At 09:41 -0400 on 07/02/2009, pfyre wrote about Re: [torchwood] Re:
        TW Radio Play today!!!:

        >At 03:59 PM 7/1/2009, Robert A. Rosenberg, annotated:
        >
        >>At 12:36 +0000 on 07/01/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
        >>TW Radio Play today!!!:
        >>
        >>>IIRC, the BBC put Lost Souls up to download legally from them, it's
        >>>just not standard practice with iPlayer.
        >>
        >>Is it still accessible? If so, what is the URL or method of finding
        >>the download?
        >>
        >>Thank you.
        >>

        >goto:
        >< http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
        >
        >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download

        Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
        THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
        to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
        Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
        via BitTorrent)?

        Thank you.
      • badblokebob
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009

          > >goto:
          > >< http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
          > >
          > >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download
          >
          > Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
          > THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
          > to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
          > Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
          > via BitTorrent)?

          Lost Souls is no longer available for free (legally) because it's been commercially released on CD (and through iTunes, etc, I believe).
        • Robert A. Rosenberg
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009
            At 22:17 +0000 on 07/02/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
            TW Radio Play today!!!:

            >> >goto:
            >> ><
            >><http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
            >> >
            >> >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download
            >>
            >> Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
            >> THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
            >> to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
            >> Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
            >> via BitTorrent)?
            >>

            >Lost Souls is no longer available for free (legally) because it's
            >been commercially released on CD (and through iTunes, etc, I
            >believe).

            Thanks. I'll go the iTunes route to get it.