[torchwood] Re: TW Radio Play today!!!

  • Robert A. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1, 2009
      At 12:36 +0000 on 07/01/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
      TW Radio Play today!!!:

      >IIRC, the BBC put Lost Souls up to download legally from them, it's
      >just not standard practice with iPlayer.

      Is it still accessible? If so, what is the URL or method of finding
      the download?

      Thank you.
    • Karel
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 1, 2009
        OK. It said on the BBC site UK only so I'm glad it all worked out. I had trouble with streaming and buffering trying to listen live so I think it will just be easier to down load it.

        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009
          At 09:41 -0400 on 07/02/2009, pfyre wrote about Re: [torchwood] Re:
          TW Radio Play today!!!:

          >At 03:59 PM 7/1/2009, Robert A. Rosenberg, annotated:
          >
          >>At 12:36 +0000 on 07/01/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
          >>TW Radio Play today!!!:
          >>
          >>>IIRC, the BBC put Lost Souls up to download legally from them, it's
          >>>just not standard practice with iPlayer.
          >>
          >>Is it still accessible? If so, what is the URL or method of finding
          >>the download?
          >>
          >>Thank you.
          >>

          >goto:
          >< http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
          >
          >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download

          Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
          THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
          to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
          Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
          via BitTorrent)?

          Thank you.
        • badblokebob
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009

            > >goto:
            > >< http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
            > >
            > >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download
            >
            > Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
            > THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
            > to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
            > Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
            > via BitTorrent)?

            Lost Souls is no longer available for free (legally) because it's been commercially released on CD (and through iTunes, etc, I believe).
          • Robert A. Rosenberg
            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009
              At 22:17 +0000 on 07/02/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
              TW Radio Play today!!!:

              >> >goto:
              >> ><
              >><http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
              >> >
              >> >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download
              >>
              >> Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
              >> THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
              >> to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
              >> Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
              >> via BitTorrent)?
              >>

              >Lost Souls is no longer available for free (legally) because it's
              >been commercially released on CD (and through iTunes, etc, I
              >believe).

              Thanks. I'll go the iTunes route to get it.