RE: [torchwood] Re: TW Radio Play today!!!

  • Dorothy Burgess
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1, 2009
      I’m in US and I downloaded it as well. I tried listening to it live and it kept cutting out.

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 1, 2009
        At 12:36 +0000 on 07/01/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
        TW Radio Play today!!!:

        >IIRC, the BBC put Lost Souls up to download legally from them, it's
        >just not standard practice with iPlayer.

        Is it still accessible? If so, what is the URL or method of finding
        the download?

        Thank you.
      • Karel
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 1, 2009
          OK. It said on the BBC site UK only so I'm glad it all worked out. I had trouble with streaming and buffering trying to listen live so I think it will just be easier to down load it.

          2009/7/1 Karel <jerseyjunior@...>:

          > Correction on that. You should be able to listen to it even after the
          > initial play. Only UK can download it but I downloaded Lost Souls from
          > somewhere - I can't remember where - so it should be available to down load
          > somewhere on the net.

        • Robert A. Rosenberg
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009
            At 09:41 -0400 on 07/02/2009, pfyre wrote about Re: [torchwood] Re:
            TW Radio Play today!!!:

            >At 03:59 PM 7/1/2009, Robert A. Rosenberg, annotated:
            >
            >>At 12:36 +0000 on 07/01/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
            >>TW Radio Play today!!!:
            >>
            >>>IIRC, the BBC put Lost Souls up to download legally from them, it's
            >>>just not standard practice with iPlayer.
            >>
            >>Is it still accessible? If so, what is the URL or method of finding
            >>the download?
            >>
            >>Thank you.
            >>

            >goto:
            >< http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
            >
            >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download

            Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
            THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
            to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
            Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
            via BitTorrent)?

            Thank you.
          • badblokebob
            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009

              > >goto:
              > >< http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
              > >
              > >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download
              >
              > Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
              > THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
              > to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
              > Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
              > via BitTorrent)?

              Lost Souls is no longer available for free (legally) because it's been commercially released on CD (and through iTunes, etc, I believe).
            • Robert A. Rosenberg
              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009
                At 22:17 +0000 on 07/02/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
                TW Radio Play today!!!:

                >> >goto:
                >> ><
                >><http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
                >> >
                >> >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download
                >>
                >> Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
                >> THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
                >> to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
                >> Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
                >> via BitTorrent)?
                >>

                >Lost Souls is no longer available for free (legally) because it's
                >been commercially released on CD (and through iTunes, etc, I
                >believe).

                Thanks. I'll go the iTunes route to get it.