I forgot to let this list know

  • Amazon X
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      I went to TorchSong and by the end of the weekend, the new friends I'd made and I were calling it TorchTanic 2009. I took the idea and ran with it to make a t-shirt graphic, and my good friend who loves me made it for me. It has all the in jokes of the weekend, but I think anyone who wants one should be able to get one. I opened a Cafe Press store, but the items in it are at zero markup, so you're getting everything at cost. I didn't want to make money off the tragedies of others. You can find the store here: http://www.cafepress.com/TorchTanic2009

      I will be making a t-shirt just for Gareth that says "Last Man Standing" and one for Tom that says "I almost survived" as he asked. But everyone is welcome to order anything they want. I've had a few personal issues the last few days, but I plan on resizing the graphic so that I can put it on other things, like buttons and stickers, as it's to big as is. But feel free to let me know if there's anything not on the list that you'd like to order. And enjoy!