Hour Correction

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
      My last post I meant to state that each of the five episodes of "Children of Earth" are one hour each making the miniseries run for roughly five hours or 3 hours and 25 minutes over five nights of Torchwood by BBC America standards of editing to make a program fit their timeslot.

      Sorry for any confusion. The miniseries is not 25 hours long.

      Dean
    • flashn9wdq@charter.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2009
        Thanks Dean. I had gathered that was what yuo meant after your reply to my query concerning this.

        dennis