Re: Torchsong (or TorchTanic as it's now being called)

  • l63ks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
      Angela, while I was not at Torchsong, please don't let this tarnish John. From everything I've read the organizers were the ones who treated the attendees poorly. John, I'm sure, felt awful about not being there and this was one way to him to be a semi-part of this. No, it wasn't what anyone really paid for and/or expected.

      Holzheimers are the ones John signed pics for at SDCC and he may be doing the same this again this year. Bascially, don't let the horrible disorganized, rude organizers put a damper on your opinion of John. I don't blame you for not wanting to spend a lot of money to see him though. I'm in the States and just purchasing stuff from UK and such does get expensive. :-)

      Lori