Re: [torchwood] Re: OT: Merlin

  • LaVita
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2009
      I have to agree with that. I only watched the season finale to see if he
      got off the island. However, Merlin is actually BBC made...while Crusoe was
      not!! Better quality; but I'm at least thankful that my *extended bosses at
      NBC aren't going to fry my brain with all reality television (except for
      that whole I'm a celebrity...get me out of here)

      * I work at an affliate station.

      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Dr. Janice Covington <
      drjanicecovington@...> wrote:

      > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com <torchwood%40yahoogroups.com>, "Lynn"
      > <lynnloschin@...> wrote:
      > > Buying shows like this is part of NBC's "strategy" for year-round
      > original programming, similar to Crusoe last year.
      >
      > oooh Lordy I hope its better than Crusoe, that was soo bad and I am all for
      > campy tv but I see why it was canceled.
      >
      > ARTEMIS

    • Dr. Janice Covington
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2009
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, LaVita <LaVita6352@...> wrote:

        > I have to agree with that. I only watched the season finale to see if he
        > got off the island. However, Merlin is actually BBC made...while Crusoe was
        > not!! Better quality; but I'm at least thankful that my *extended bosses at
        > NBC aren't going to fry my brain with all reality television (except for
        > that whole I'm a celebrity...get me out of here)

        "Get me Out of here" was removed from our line up at our local channel.. Too much Spiedie. lol Got canned already. :-)

        Only good thing our local channel has ever done. :-) I hope its for good.

        ARTEMIS