Re: OT: Merlin

  • Dr. Janice Covington
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2009
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn" <lynnloschin@...> wrote:
      > Buying shows like this is part of NBC's "strategy" for year-round original programming, similar to Crusoe last year.

      oooh Lordy I hope its better than Crusoe, that was soo bad and I am all for campy tv but I see why it was canceled.

      ARTEMIS
    • LaVita
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2009
        I have to agree with that. I only watched the season finale to see if he
        got off the island. However, Merlin is actually BBC made...while Crusoe was
        not!! Better quality; but I'm at least thankful that my *extended bosses at
        NBC aren't going to fry my brain with all reality television (except for
        that whole I'm a celebrity...get me out of here)

        * I work at an affliate station.

        On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Dr. Janice Covington <
        drjanicecovington@...> wrote:

        > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com <torchwood%40yahoogroups.com>, "Lynn"
        > <lynnloschin@...> wrote:
        > > Buying shows like this is part of NBC's "strategy" for year-round
        > original programming, similar to Crusoe last year.
        >
        > oooh Lordy I hope its better than Crusoe, that was soo bad and I am all for
        > campy tv but I see why it was canceled.
        >
        > ARTEMIS

      • Dr. Janice Covington
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2009
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, LaVita <LaVita6352@...> wrote:

          > I have to agree with that. I only watched the season finale to see if he
          > got off the island. However, Merlin is actually BBC made...while Crusoe was
          > not!! Better quality; but I'm at least thankful that my *extended bosses at
          > NBC aren't going to fry my brain with all reality television (except for
          > that whole I'm a celebrity...get me out of here)

          "Get me Out of here" was removed from our line up at our local channel.. Too much Spiedie. lol Got canned already. :-)

          Only good thing our local channel has ever done. :-) I hope its for good.

          ARTEMIS