Looking for a roommate for Torchsong

  • Creatch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm a lurker here but a huge TW fan. I'm looking for one or two people to
      share the double room I have booked from Thursday, June 4 till Sunday, June
      7. I have fly out Sunday evening so I didn't book through to Monday. I
      drink but don't smoke and would generally just be in the room to sleep.

      Please write me offlist if you're interested.

      Thanks,

      Creatch