Re: [torchwood] Torchwood This Week - May 2, 2009

  • loribw411@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Thanks so much for the BBCA updates.? I try to look up their schedule
      a few times a week.? I can't keep up with them.? I'm really hoping TW3 airs in June.?
      I know there's a showing of episode one on 12 June in one of the theatres with a
      Q&A session with cast after wards. (John B will be there)? If they wait any longer to air this people
      may just give up on it.? Ok, a bit of an exaggeration there, still, this is getting a bit ridiculous now.

      Torchwood This Week

      May 2, 2009 - Vol 3, No 18

      The weekly guide to Torchwood transmissions.

      by Benjamin F. Elliott

      USA - BBC America has revised their schedule (again). Here is the new Torchwood plan.

      Tonight - Countrycide and Greeks Bearing Gifts (Ashes To Ashes Series 2 removed from schedule)

      May 9th - Captain Jack Harkness and End Of Days (end of primetime run, Primeval returns May 16)

      May 23rd - End Of Days and Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang (Torchwood replaces the 6PM Doctor Who block outside of prime time)

      May 30th - Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang and To The Last Man

      Torchwood is coming to the countries in the Scandinavian region of Europe. Series 1 airs Mondays starting 8 June.

      As for Torchwood Series 3 - no schedule yet. The assumption is still June or July. 5 nights from either Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday (my money's on Sunday to Thursday). BBC America, UKTV in Australia, and all other networks will have to accomodate BBC One in the UK and how that network wants to air the episodes.

      Corrections and updates are welcome at torchwood-owner@yahoogroups.com , TWIDW on AIM, bfelliott on Twitter, and thebfe on Yahoo Messenger.

      Torchwood Website - http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood

      <SNIP>- Mod Note It's better to only leave enough of the original message to make any reply make sense - no need to quote everything