Re: . Re: BBC America Saturday Shakeup - More Torchwood Repeats

  • doxisrcool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2009
      Aw, darn it! I missed Suzie? I didn't know they were showing two eps.

      Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely check the schedule better next
      week. I'm just happy they're showing it at all. I expected a totally
      TW/DW-less summer.

      Anna

      steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814852x1201410738/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26