Re: [torchwood] More on Adelaide - SPOILER WARNING

  • Joni
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 3:54 AM
      2009/4/19 Dean L. Kaufman <deanlkaufman@...>

      > Hi there:
      >
      > My previous post about Lindsay Duncan taking on the role of Adelaide was true on some respects but false on a few others. DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE THREE NEXT SPECIALS. FEEL FREE TO DELETE OR SKIP THIS MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING FURTHER.

      > The next special of Doctor Who as many already know is called "The Water of Mars" Lindsay Duncan plays a character named Adelaide in that story who helps the Doctor out. The character does not continue at all into the two remaining stories.

      > Remember "Human Nature" and "The Family of Blood"? Doctor John Smith wrote down his dreams and nightmares into a "Journal of Impossible Things". A woman named Verity Newman (played by Jessica Hynes who played Joan Redfern in those stories)is doing a book-signing of the book. With all the things about the Doctor and his travels in the Doctor, the Doctor finds himself thrust back into the lives of Donna Noble and her grandfather Wilfred Mott. Will too much about the Doctor come out in this book for his own good? Two specials highlight the Doctor up against this Verity Newman woman.

      This seems very likely since we've already seen spoiler pictures of
      the book signing, the book, the Doctor looking at the book along with
      pictures of Donna, her grandfather and her Mom. John Simm has also
      been photographed on set.

      I figure Donna might start to remember things if she sees them in the
      book so the Doctor is worried about her.

      Joni