Re: BBC America Saturday Shakeup - More Torchwood Repeats

  • l63ks
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15 11:19 AM
      Capt Jack harkness is an ep from Series 1 where Jack and Tosh end up back in 1941 were we meet the real Capt Jack Harkness. (from whom our Jack took his name) When I checked the BBCA schedule it did show TW through the end of April. However, they're definitely skipping a lot of eps from Series 1. Also checked scheule for 2nd May and TW wasn't even listed. I'm not sure what BBCA is doing.

      Lori