OT: Torchwood Actor Kai Owen

  • TicTacOrange@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Hey guys! Sorry for the intense cross-post, but this is important!

      I'm sending this e-mail to you guys for Kai Owen (he plays Rhys on Torchwood). He is running a marathon in London soon and is trying to raise money for a great cause. PLEASE check out his site. www.justgiving.co.uk/kaiowen It's a great children's charity and Kai would really appreciate it. He's only 120 pounds away from his goal and there's a little over a week left! Please help out by donating and sharing the link with your friends!

      Leanne