Re: OT - False Season Finales?

  • badblokebob
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2009
      It's a very common ITV strategy with murder mystery dramas. They sat on the finale Miss Marple starring Geraldine McEwan for a couple of years before finally showing it... at least, I think they've shown it now -- they so merrily mix repeats and new ones it's hard to tell. They do the same with Poirot -- they showed a series of 3 recently, despite the fact various websites confirm they'd made 4.

      God only knows what goes through the minds of ITV schedulers. Nothing maybe :p